A Price Of Writing With Artistic Value Is Called,

Writing Is An Art Form,

Every day, I have to think about my growing career as a writer. and I often drew pictures with pen and ink. I was thinking of transferring some computer-style drawing technology so that I could create drawings and art on a computer directly. But ever since I became what they call a physical challenge, I have had a difficult time drawing. It's easy to just type, edit or work with the keyboard. And I have more than two decades of a career as a writer and editor that I can draw from as I continue to write every day.

It makes me happy as a ghostwriter and editor of many of the topics my clients are committed to building books on. Someone will want to write their own life story, as a writer close to me recently about his life story as a changing person. He changed from a woman to a man, now married and the father of two children, not his own, as surgery has not yet allowed men to have children. One would want to write a children's chapter book of fairy tales, a series of adult science fiction books. who wants to tell us about what it was like to be forced into a party. etc.

Some types of books may or may not sell all of that, while others are likely to sell well, and a large number of buyers are willing to buy books. I almost liked working with the first group of writers, even though their books don’t cost as much as my books by the highest-paid authors. It warms my soul to sponsor the first-timers with an interesting and important story to put in front of the study community. Usually, I only charge $ 3000 to people like this for a ghost to write letters to them. But when it comes to a book that can be profitable, I charge a percentage of what the author does overtime in the sale of a book. These kinds of books are the kind of coffee table you've heard of, like the book of a gentleman who took pictures of a naked woman in a notorious murder case. They sell well, but the contents are usually timely or clear, and they do not appear to be accurate. I prefer to work for people who have books in their souls that contain stories to be told, in addition to stories that cost money to a prominent author with a coffee table book.

I made enough money for my regular writing projects to support my habit of choosing to work with the first writer. Some of those human books sell well over time, and it is fitting for me to devote the time and effort to the ghostwriting or editing needed to polish their work brilliantly and make it as productive and meaningful as timeless books or tutorials. This means a lot to me rather than a big check paid for the kind of book I really hate to see my name go along with, and I feel very proud to have the first time working on my record. I think at the end of its tradeoff: the endless production of relevant books and the timely production of magnificent, fun things that make me feel good about writing them. Not that I don’t always take that kind of project. I need those books so I can make money. But it always makes me happy when I can write something that makes the author feel like he has produced a very good book, which will lend credibility and great confidence in my professional name and work as a writer.

I think it does a lot of justice in my work of stretching and editing to help people get out of a job that holds a lot of promise over time, not a lot of sales that is timely and profitable and that will only take the dust somewhere else. Writing is an art form, not a mass market for the production of coffee table books for sale.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url