You Have a Gift, Release It

You have a gift, Free us

Everyone in the world has a special gift. Gifts may not all be the same but they are special. What is your gift?

It can be singing, acting or art. Or you may have an eye for detail, which allows you to turn a normal area into a beautiful place, where people may want to spend their time.

It is never too late to make a change and find a way that will allow you to be true to yourself.

You just need to see your gift and take it out of its hiding place.

The time has come for you to make your light shine and to do what you really enjoy. Do it for yourself and not for anyone else. But if you do, your light may well illuminate someone else's path.

Before I started my business I thought I had no special talent so there was nothing useful I could offer. I know most of you are in that place right now. I want to encourage you and tell you that you have something. What I do not know, you only do. But I know this, it's a special thing.

Not sharing it with the world will hurt you and the whole world. No thank you until it is released so everyone can see it, hear it, and save it.

Imagine a world without Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Bill Gates, or Picasso. It is almost like imagining a world without music or computers as we know it. By sharing with us their talent, these people have certainly made our world a better place.

There are others you can think of, who just appear, redefine our world. 

They have changed the way we eat, drink, and even do business. But before they took the initiative to show us what they had, no one had any idea what was going to happen.

What about you? Who knows how to change our world. You could be the next big thing, but even if you don't change the world like Bill Gates, you can still change your world, in a million ways. And in the end that is the most important part. Changing your world.

If you do not do something then you will not know what you can do. You never know how it could have happened. By taking that first step you are making a declaration of your independence.

What made me take that first step? 

I was sick and tired of living on the weekends. I was tired of working for a living, and I often did not have enough money. I was tired of getting up in the morning to go to work or not feeling well. I was tired of being told what to do and how to do it. I wanted my freedom and independence.

I realized that people all over the world needed someone to tell them that they could achieve their dreams, just as I needed someone to tell me that.

I knew that by doing so I would be encouraging many others who thought they could not succeed. When you make your dreams come true it may be just you, but there are hundreds and maybe thousands of inspiration. Especially in your local community.

They will say yes and they can do it, and I can do it too. The people who are most influenced by people as far away as those close to them. Your success becomes their success.

So get out of there and follow your dreams. Do not be afraid to be the first in your community. Take it slowly, day by day, step by step. As you complete one step the next step will appear, and it will be more manageable.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url